New guy here. What’s up, y’all?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Scout1069

Reaction score
Looking for info on a particular issue. The truck is a 1994 K3500 with the 5.7. It threw 2 codes at me yesterday. A 32 and a 44. My problem is there is no EGR valve, no egr solenoid, no wiring for any of it, but there is a 3 wire connector not plugged into anything, and no O2 sensors. Anyone know if this was a factory delete? The truck runs great, no idling issues or lack of power. I’m stumped. TIA.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
No such thing as those items being deleted at the factory, not for a truck sold in the U.S. market anyway - couldn't comply with federal emissions, thus illegal for road use.

Would be interesting if it turned out to be something weird like a Mexico market truck but that would be a long shot.

What's the history with the truck, as in, how long have you had it and not seen these codes? Is it still running the TBI injection or has it been converted to carbureted? Can you post a few detailed pictures of the top of the engine, with the air cleaner out of the way?

Richard