New guy 88 RCSB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Racerxxx

Reaction score
Yes it does! Wish I could get my Burb looking like this. But no way it can be lowered much with Houston area crappy roads. At stock height I came out of a parking lot yesterday and hit the trailer hitch. Womped it HARD, the shock went through the whole truck. But no damage, thankfully!
Look at my pics. You'll see a Curt hitch. It's a roll pan hitch. So I removed the spare and put the hitch in. I still need to cut the area behind the liscense plate to get access to it. Then I'll run an extended draw bar. You can get a flip up kit for your plate or just remove it to tow. Then you don't have to worry about the hitch hitting. My mud flaps to drag on the way out of driveways though

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Look at my pics. You'll see a Curt hitch. It's a roll pan hitch. So I removed the spare and put the hitch in. I still need to cut the area behind the liscense plate to get access to it. Then I'll run an extended draw bar. You can get a flip up kit for your plate or just remove it to tow. Then you don't have to worry about the hitch hitting. My mud flaps to drag on the way out of driveways though

Do they make those for Tahoe/ Suburban? The rear frame is different since the 44 gallon gas tank is back there between the rails and the spare is upstairs. Thanks!

Racerxxx

Reaction score
Do they make those for Tahoe/ Suburban? The rear frame is different since the 44 gallon gas tank is back there between the rails and the spare is upstairs. Thanks!
Ahhh, not sure. I know my Yukon is a side tank like my truck. Didn't think about the burban bring a rear tank.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Ahhh, not sure. I know my Yukon is a side tank like my truck. Didn't think about the burban bring a rear tank.

Once I get my poor Burb off DD duty, if there's any $$$ available, maybe I can look into this more. Till then it's a moot point, because I still have to drive on ****** roads and it has to tow sometimes.

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Once I get my poor Burb off DD duty, if there's any $$$ available, maybe I can look into this more. Till then it's a moot point, because I still have to drive on ****** roads and it has to tow sometimes.
Low **** can still tow ****....

You must be registered for see images attach