New GMT400 Parts From Holley

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PlayingWithTBI

2022 Truck of the Year
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Prices are very reasonable too. Except for those d*mn sun visors. You can buy a tailgate for $110.00, but a pair of visor’s costs same!
I need to replace my visors but, for $115 IDK. I don't even know how to replace them either. How do you get the old ones off the rod?

theunderlord

Reaction score
I noticed this yesterday! And yeah, a lot of it is pretty reasonably priced for sure. Like I said somewhere else on here, the older these trucks get, the newer the parts available will become. :D

anyone else catch this:

"Welcome to Holley Classic Trucks, an exciting new brand focused on providing top-quality products for your classic pickup truck. Born from years of experience in the automotive aftermarket and fueled by decades of truck enthusiasts, we know trucks because we dream, build and party with trucks, just like you. Look for more new and exciting products from Holley Classic Trucks soon!"

You must be registered for see images attach

Insert Quarter

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
They slide off, they are on there pretty tight though, here's a pic of the rods

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They slide off, they are on there pretty tight though, here's a pic of the rods

Good information Sportbike23!