New from Canada

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JJF20

Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

New member from Canada. I have a 97 Yukon, it’s a bit tired at this point and I’ve been considering turning it into a project. It was my daily / work / trail running truck for about 10 yrs, and now I rarely drive it, but I miss it.

I’m just finishing up my ford pickup rebuild, and starting to line things up and deciding which direction to go with it. Which led me to this site.

Cheers,

You must be registered for see images attach

JJF20

Reaction score
Thank you for the welcome guys, appreciate it.

That first pic was two years ago, I couldn’t find a current one when I posted earlier. The paint is breaking down now everywhere, and just about everything else needs some tlc.

It was originally a California truck, but the past decade or so in Ontario has taken a toll on it. Oiled several times, and I used to keep up on the regular Mtce, but the past few years it’s been neglected.

I pulled it out today, took the dogs for a ride, and just rolled over 173,000 miles / 280,000 Km’s about an hour ago.

I’ve had a few trucks now, a couple of gmt400 platforms, thought I’d throw in my 2c here and there and help out from my own experiences when I can. I’m no expert, but looking forward to the forum and sorting out some of my own issues. And maybe turn mine into a project truck..

Looks a lot better in pics than it does in real life these days. I just took these first two pics today.

It’s done its share of work around the homestead. It’s been a good truck. A few more pics I had.

Last edited: