New Dude from Upstate NY

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BigReb95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hi all, just joined few weeks ago. Been lurking around for a couple years. I bought a 95 K1500 2 years ago in NC. Since then when I trailered it up, I put in a crate motor with all new externals, exhaust, ECM, fluids all drained and filled with new, new tires, spiked lug nuts, put on step bars for the family due to 6 inch lift, put in hidden winch, bed bars, drilled and installed cab roof lights, u joints, steering wheel from old truck I had, there's more but can't remember. I have more plans for it of course. Now it slips shifting from 2nd to 3rd, so I'll have to rebuild the trans or get another soon.

I have 3 other vehicles, I also use to own a 91 stepside k1500 about 10 years ago and loved it so I bought this truck. It's kinda been a money pit, but I still enjoy it. Ive been working on vehicles for most of my life and enjoy the projects I have. Thank you all for the info that I've been able to use so far.

BigReb95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If that's your plate on the front passenger side I like the idea:) I did something similar