New Dick Cepek Lifts $1375 Shipped

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TLoud

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I also thought I read somehwere that you couldnt get the FTS lifts for our trucks anymore but you can buy them all from their website... the 6.5 is 1499 plus whatever shipping is though

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
Yeah, but do they really have them in stock? It wouldn't surprise me if they did, but it wouldn't surprise me if they didn't.

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
^ thats what im thinking, when i get done with a few things if its still within their business hors and if i can find the number i might try calling and see if they have any in stock

Ricky Walker

Reaction score
I have the series 1 which I bought from a guy but no installations and by the look of the image I might be missing about 3 or 4 pieces to this. Any chance knowing where I can get the instructs.

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have the series 1 which I bought from a guy but no installations and by the look of the image I might be missing about 3 or 4 pieces to this. Any chance knowing where I can get the instructs.
This thread is 10 years old, and the guy who started it was last here 8 years ago. Don't hold your breath...

BMC2016

Reaction score
this may help

Attachments

• Lift instructions for Blazer.pdf
    838.8 KB · Views: 6