New Crate L31 Replacement Parts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

heskahoka

Reaction score
Sweet, thanks. Currently trying to find out if these are even legal in Californian.
This is not a CARB controlled part like a Catalytic Converter or EGR. It is a factory replacement part more akin to a crank sensor or distributor cap. But a much improved factory part.
As PlayingwithTBI said, they would never go looking for this.

With that said, you should have no issue passing emissions with this setup.

We also test for emissions here in NM. My truck went from 'barely passing' with the old, original SFI spider setup to 'easily passing' with the new MFI. Plus it really smoothed out my idle.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:

indexcow

Reaction score
I have to agree about the replacement electronic quality. I would rather pull a pocket full of old factory sensors at pick n pull than use a new Ac Delco part.

HopHead357

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ended up buying the SMP MFI injectors from O'Reilly's at 20% off. They are indeed the Delphi injectors and were a complete pain to install. The main body did not want to to into the upper intake manifold all the way ever after a healthy application of lube.

Sadly, I ended up having to use the after market Anchor brand motor mounts as both of mine were completely toast. New ones already seem like trash. The mounting holes didn't even line up with the frame mounting holes.

You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

Vikingdude

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Someone on here said the Westar moutns were better then the Anchor ones, or at least had thicker metal. The OEM mounts for 4x4 vehicles have been out of production for a few years now, and there doesn't seem to be a good replacement.