NEW! Big 3 Wiring Upgrade Kits

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimS82

Reaction score
Haha! I've been on this forum many times before just as a guest, but the Big 3 was the last straw! I just HAD to join now! Be expecting a message from me in the very near future!!

88GMCtruck

I'm all 8-Luggy!
Reaction score
Auburn, Wa: From Covington, Wa: Albion, Wa: Pullma
Haha! I've been on this forum many times before just as a guest, but the Big 3 was the last straw! I just HAD to join now! Be expecting a message from me in the very near future!!
Welcome! There is lots of good info here.

The proprietor of these cables to my knowledge is no longer around, at least on these forums.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Baron an his dad ran a small custom shop, after his dad's health issues they were way behind an apparently he couldn't get ahead of the people who were constantly slamming him for going silent. They weren't even satisfied when he did come back an explain that he spent basically every day for 4 months or more at the hospital with his dad. So I imagine without his dad's help, he closed up shop an got a normal job like the rest of us. Since everyone had bashed the crap out of him he didn't come back to the forum and I don't blame him. Baron is good people, he had family issues an the forum members punished him for it. Once you have the bad rap online there's no getting out of it. I would have left an not come back to.

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Baron an his dad ran a small custom shop, after his dad's health issues they were way behind an apparently he couldn't get ahead of the people who were constantly slamming him for going silent. They weren't even satisfied when he did come back an explain that he spent basically every day for 4 months or more at the hospital with his dad. So I imagine without his dad's help, he closed up shop an got a normal job like the rest of us. Since everyone had bashed the crap out of him he didn't come back to the forum and I don't blame him. Baron is good people, he had family issues an the forum members punished him for it. Once you have the bad rap online there's no getting out of it. I would have left an not come back to.
Sucks about what happened he made a great product still have the headlight harness with 4hi on my truck, works mint

JAngeli

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah it's too bad about him not being around anymore but you can't blame him. I got his harness also and he did a great job.

Xanatost

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I got one of his 4 hi kits and it's been going strong for years now. I been thinking about making a Big 3 kit just like his and selling them. What kind of demand ya'll think would be for them? I got all the tools to make them and the time. Would just need to figure out the fuses from the battery and alt.

Status
Not open for further replies.