Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98burban2500

Reaction score
What’s up guys here’s my new 98 obs burban k2500 with the 7.4 4x4 with 257xxx original miles got allot of plans for it like a brush guard, new Leds all around, leveling kit, bigger tires . And what are some good shocks after the level kit cause on the highway doing 65-75 mph the whole dash vibrates like hell but besides that trucks run like a champ.
You must be registered for see images attach

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Has it been sitting for a while? One of my trucks vibrated like crazy from sitting. The more I drove it, the better it got. I am guessing that the tires were weird from sitting.
^^ this. Tires not shocks are likely to be the problem. It may need shocks as well, but check your wheel weights and tire wear. Rotate your tires and see if the vibration changes.

98burban2500

Reaction score
Has it been sitting for a while? One of my trucks vibrated like crazy from sitting. The more I drove it, the better it got. I am guessing that the tires were weird from sitting.
Thanks yea truck was sitting for 6 months cause the owner needed something smaller so he got himself a minivan. I’m going to head to the tire shop after work thanks !

98burban2500

Reaction score
^^ this. Tires not shocks are likely to be the problem. It may need shocks as well, but check your wheel weights and tire wear. Rotate your tires and see if the vibration changes.
Thanks yea truck was sitting for 6 months cause the owner needed something smaller so he got himself a minivan. I’m going to head to the tire shop after work thanks !