New 1996 c3500 srw

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

G man

Reaction score
Awesome! Welcome aboard.
Any plans for it yet?

Planning on keeping it mostly stock [emoji106] i have seen people put ford alcoas on them with newer chevy center caps. Thought that looked cool. Might try it. So nothing too crazy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stutaeng

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I like stock! Stock is underrated, especially when these trucks are getting up there in age. Lots of beat-to-death, neglected, piñata-looking GMT400s out there. Likewise, lots of hot-rodded, chopped/bagged, candy paint, etc. stuff out there. Not that many survive unmolested like this example. Just my opinion.

That color is pretty unique too. I bet you would be REALLY surprised if you saw another C/K 3500 truck same color as your driving down the highway.

G man

Reaction score
I like stock! Stock is underrated, especially when these trucks are getting up there in age. Lots of beat-to-death, neglected, piñata-looking GMT400s out there. Likewise, lots of hot-rodded, chopped/bagged, candy paint, etc. stuff out there. Not that many survive unmolested like this example. Just my opinion.

That color is pretty unique too. I bet you would be REALLY surprised if you saw another C/K 3500 truck same color as your driving down the highway.

Im a big fan of the color. Ive seen it before but never on 1 tons and never in this good of shape.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk