Need some advice after blowing a tranny

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RichLo

E I E I O
Reaction score
If he does come back, 1 of 2 things will happen...

1. Has a sense of humor and has a good laugh about it with us and we get back on subject to help him with his transmission problems. Then stays to be a cool, contributing member.

or...

2. Gets bent out of shape, turns this into our next epic flame thread, eventually leaves but hurt (pun) and goes onto another unrelated forum to complain about how horrible GMT400 is.

If you do come back sir, we have seen both outcomes and are prepared for either :)

7Brandon07

Reaction score
Bad seals or bearing I’ve never seen a rebuilt tcase or transmission leak fluid unless the seals weren’t properly installed, I worked at a transmission shop doing RnR never learned much about rebuilding them or how they work but I pulled out many a bad trans and put in them once they were rebuilt.

Last edited:

L31MaxExpress

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Speaking of a tranny. This guy on Facebook hung out with two dirty hookers and a blown tranny once.

You must be registered for see images attach