Need Help with this part as cannot find it

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LINDAMEZZ

Reaction score
I’m not sure which one @xXxPARAGONxXx is looking for, other than a resource for some Delphi ring terminals. I feel OP’s question was answered in first reply.
This might help too:
Just type in “Delphi Ring Terminals” in search bar.
like I have been saying there is two wires that cannot touch that hook to a ring terminal It is a ground, We put them together and the truck would not start

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
like I have been saying there is two wires that cannot touch that hook to a ring terminal It is a ground, We put them together and the truck would not start
If they are BOTH are bolted down together, why would it matter? They are grounds.
You must be registered for see images attach

“two wires that cannot touch that hook to a ring terminal It is a ground”
^^^That makes no sense.

Last edited:

L31MaxExpress

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If it will not start with the grounds connected to a good ground there is another issue hidden in that harness such as a reference voltage wire, EST signal wire or something shorted to that wire.

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They won't ground to each other. They can touch as long as they're grounded.
You're making this way more complicated than it needs to be...

Joe Dirte

I'm an idiot!
Reaction score
Man you'd think we were wrenching on Ferraris for how hard you guys go to find oem spec ring terminals.

Much respect, I am here for that level of nerdery 100%.
Hell I found a usable one at the yard n cut the wires with my pocket knife. It wasn't pretty but it got me to n from work.

GoToGuy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
How far are y'all gonna slice this mess. I don't know how much farther you can drill this down, except post a video, " this is how we strip the wire, now this how we connect and crimp the terminal".
How about electricity 101, it's like water, it takes the path of least resistance.