Need help with identifying parts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I run a pair of 444c compressors, those will work well for your application.
I can't see enough info on the bags to make out what they are, but if @Stumpy is confident, I trust his judgement.
I'd offer less, but I'd pay $1k for everything in the picture. The value is there.

Stumpy

Heavy Chevy
Reaction score
I happen to have a pair of Dominator 2500s, and 2600s, so I may be cheating a little.

I've seen that style of valve before. They're a bit unusual, to me, since the diaphram is on the side. I've always been an SMC guy, but manifolds are nice too. I still have a 1/4" Ride Tech manifold from way back in the day. Took it off to run 1/2" SMCs. Wanted it fast back then.

marshallsmith27

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m glad to hear that this stuff is pretty good. I might be able to knock him down more. But…. in addition to this stuff what else would I need to buy? Because I assume I will have to get rid of the rear leafs

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You'll lose the leaf springs and coils, replace them with the bags. If you want it to lay out you'll need to raise your inner fenders and cut the bed or raise the floor.

95burban

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Front…
Factory control arms
2in drop spindles
Upper and lower bag cups
Shock mounts
Short shocks

Rear…
If your fab skills are good, buy a good heavy duty 4link kit

If your an average diy guy buy an ektensive 2 link kit and be done.

I would offer 400 for it all.