need fenders that are not $300 shipping

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hipster

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Clean used ones are going to fit better, but any salvage yard under the the LKQ label can get aftermarket parts from Keystone or Action Crash. I'm not sure who's supplying bodyshops in your area but somebody is. Like these guys are saying 9 out of 10 times aftermarket fenders need tweaking or repair. I've had some that were unusable.

96TahoeDoug

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Certifit on van Buren in Phoenix. Everyone here seems to use them. If they ship cheap I also am happy with products. Also there's too many fully loaded wrecking yards to list here - google as well they ship CONUS - used gm steel for price of Taiwan parts. Just gotta network a bit

TechNova

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Clean used ones are going to fit better, but any salvage yard under the the LKQ label can get aftermarket parts from Keystone or Action Crash. I'm not sure who's supplying bodyshops in your area but somebody is. Like these guys are saying 9 out of 10 times aftermarket fenders need tweaking or repair. I've had some that were unusable.
Yes. LKQ owns and delivers thru Keystone. You can try LKQ for used parts. the have a network of yards and may be able to find southern used delivered to your local LKQ or Keystone store. I don't pay shipping when they use their partner yard. Your local Keystone store will also receive these parts for you to pickup. Keystone also sells aftermarket body panels. You can pickup the parts and inspect before you take them home. It's not uncommon to have to look at a few to find a good one.
Neither place will deliver to your home, auto businesses only.
I understand the advantage of online shopping but would not do it for body panels. I would rather have professionals that understand the importance of careful handling.

Hipster

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yes. LKQ owns and delivers thru Keystone. You can try LKQ for used parts. the have a network of yards and may be able to find southern used delivered to your local LKQ or Keystone store. I don't pay shipping when they use their partner yard. Your local Keystone store will also receive these parts for you to pickup. Keystone also sells aftermarket body panels. You can pickup the parts and inspect before you take them home. It's not uncommon to have to look at a few to find a good one.
Neither place will deliver to your home, auto businesses only.
I understand the advantage of online shopping but would not do it for body panels. I would rather have professionals that understand the importance of careful handling.
Yeah, better to get it locally if you can. The local LKQ guys here are pretty cool and they'll normally knock some money off if the part has a few dings or minor damage. Not long ago I ordered a Honda hood for one of my personal rides. Long story short I got $180 something hood for $50 because it had a few dings and a little damage on the edge.

Always unpack and look at the stuff before you leave with it. Certifit will knock money off for damage too.

LKQ seems to have their own shipping network and if they don't have something locally they'll get it from another yard.

Curt

Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see.
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

rockauto shipping fee, this is too much for me, and this is only one fender, the other wasn't in stock
pls help i'm dum
Hopefully I'm not too late to the party on this... I would recommend checking out your local junkyards and dismantlers. www.car-part.com is a great website I use to check all the participating recyclers in the area. (I'm not affiliated with them, I just love using their site)