Need advice on led headlight conversion???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NO4NSHT

Reaction score
Car-part.com is a great resource. They can probably help with your search for a cheap transmission too. I used them to find a tested working 4L80E to swap into my red truck, it was $500 and right up the road from me.

I been looking but im not the one paying for it so everytime i find one nothing good is said about it. I'm bout to go sell my body on the street get me some quick cash lol.. It sucks right now but I'm still looking daily so i do appreciate the info bout that site thats new to me never knew there was a site tbat dealt with junkyards like that

someotherguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It's possible you have double wall pipe between the cat and the muffler and it may have collapsed internally. It's kinda rare but it happens. Not sure if your 94 has it or not but some GMT400 trucks do. It happened on my '92..

Richard

NO4NSHT

Reaction score
It's possible you have double wall pipe between the cat and the muffler and it may have collapsed internally. It's kinda rare but it happens. Not sure if your 94 has it or not but some GMT400 trucks do. It happened on my '92..

Richard

Well ill find out in about 30 minutes when i get home and start unbolting what i can and cutting out the rest..

NO4NSHT

Reaction score
So I had a small exhaust leak in the beginning nothing that was seriously loud or bad but just a small leak i planned on fixing it soon. Well i had started having acceleration problems and this roaring noise is bout the best i could describe it. So i hollowed out the cats still didnt fix it. Then i greased my front wheel bearings because they needed it and just thought could be something stupid still not the problem. Now when i got the truck it shifted so hard in 1st 2nd and 3rd it would almost give you whiplash lol probably not that bad but damn close. So it started feeling like it was getting worse. So found someone that had a rebuilt trans to just swap it out with a new converter. I looked for one to do myself but where i live now it would be super difficult to swap a trans out. I could do it but would not be great idea i dont like putting my truck on a piece of plywood doesn't strile my fancy of things i look forward to doing. Lol but got the trans swapped and then it shifted perfect like a new truck and then that roaring noise and my poor acceleration and performance is back to ****. Well i had enough of the exhaust leak which i felt got a lot louder than it was. I got some exhaust tape to temp fix it so i can hear whats going on and it sounded amazing as soon

NO4NSHT

Reaction score
I started to drive on the main road in it blew the exhaust tape right off.. So come to find out I have a clogged Muffler sure Nuff I got underneath it and shook it and there's a bunch of stuff in the bottom I cut part of it out but it got dark and I got neighbors bitching so I had to stop but I found this little bit that was in there so far I haven't got to the rest of it in the chamber but I will tomorrow.
You must be registered for see images attach

someotherguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sure looks like a ton of debris from that double wall pipe rot/collapse. Pieces too big to be catalytic converter guts IMO.

Richard

NO4NSHT

Reaction score
Sure looks like a ton of debris from that double wall pipe rot/collapse. Pieces too big to be catalytic converter guts IMO.

Richard

Double wall pipe? What and where are you referring to?

I hollowed out the cat it wasn't loose at all but thought maybe it could still be clogged had that happen before on one of my S10 blazers so i just went ahead and did it.

someotherguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I dunno bro. I think we don't speak the same language or something, but you appear to have found the issue with all that crap in your exhaust.. good luck

Richard

NO4NSHT

Reaction score
I dunno bro. I think we don't speak the same language or something, but you appear to have found the issue with all that crap in your exhaust.. good luck

Richard

I just never heard of a double wall pipe?? That has nothing to do with speaking the wrong language... I'm trying to learn and understand what you're saying. I may have found the issue but what caused the issue i dont knw that because i dont understand what you mean and you don't want to help me learn to understand what you are talking about...