Need a clean factory steering wheel for my 98 2500If anyw

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

99k3500

Reaction score
@Chilledspode if your still looking I have a 95 k2500 with a leather wheel I’m not sure if it has an airbag or not but I will find out if your still in need of one

Chilledspode

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I am still actively looking for one for my 99 with out an airbag - any help would be most appreciated as I am running out of options here in Canada. Cheers

vr1967

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I bought a non leather wrapped, non air bag replacement wheel directly from GM not long ago for my 96 C3500. Will see if I can find the PN if you are interested, and maybe a local dealer will have one. If I remember right, it was only about $90

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
There are 2 different steering wheels for these trucks.
Large center or small, either with an air-bag or not.

Large.

You must be registered for see images attach

Small.

You must be registered for see images attach

The wheels are interchangeable between '95-'99's (-'02?), but the centers are specific to the wheel.

eshaw

Reaction score
The top one is for a earlier model isn't it? I say that because didn't the earlier models have a wider air bag? Something else to consider might be to look at "S" series wheels. I think they might work also and could be had in leather. They don't stick out at the 10 and 2 o'clock positions on the inside of the wheel though.