Need a clean factory steering wheel for my 98 2500If anyw

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Ohhh...you're looking for the leather wrapped. The one I posted is not, being from a work truck.

Richard

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah, LMC, if you want to pay nearly $100 more for the same part. I guess I'm done here..

Richard

Chilledspode

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hi Richard,

As I understand things, the only option I have that will ship to Canada is LMC or chance a used one of fleabay...
Am I missing something?
Mark

Chilledspode

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The other option that has't been confirmed is if the non-leather ones are still dealer available and if a US dealer will ship to a Canadian address - still working on that one....
Mark

Z71Hobbs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I believe the 95-96 airbag wheels will work with the non airbag wheel you have currently. I’m working on finding you one.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hi Richard,

As I understand things, the only option I have that will ship to Canada is LMC or chance a used one of fleabay...
Am I missing something?
Mark

Like Richard said, put that part number he gave you into eBay. There's five or six dealers who have new ones listed. Surely one of them will ship to you. Short of that try GM Parts Direct.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Sorry to have to ask but is the part # provided non-leather or leather? Cheers, Mark

Non leather wrapped. I believe the leather wrapped one is in fact discontinued, which seems to be the source of some confusion here.

Chilledspode

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I got it now - thank you. Appreciate everyone's input. Going to continue to chase a leather wheel but at least I know I can get a new vinyl wheel, which I am pleased about. Cheers, Mark.