Near-factory AUX switch

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Canon Lansdell

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
ISO of a factory style auxiliary switch for a light bar. Something that would go above the cargo light switch and not look out of place. Did any GMT400’s come with such switch? I’ve been fog light switches but am looking for one that would say aux light (or something of that nature).

Attachments

• 61CF6645-AB0D-4D54-836E-83A43ECB2BFD.jpeg
    61CF6645-AB0D-4D54-836E-83A43ECB2BFD.jpeg
    232.2 KB · Views: 14

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
There is a (very rare) factory AUX LIGHT switch. Usually only found in police package Tahoes IIRC. It's for the smaller middle slot that your CARGO LAMP switch sits in though, so it wouldn't be a good fit in the blank slot of your bezel.

Here's a picture of one, not mine. Google image search results.

You must be registered for see images attach

red98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Wonder if the guys who are 3d printing dash/trim parts could do an AUX button? Don't know the @ off the top of my head, but theres a thread on here somewhere, and they've taken requests previously.

GMCTruck

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Some Tahoes and suburbans have a rear wiper switch that could be creatively wired. It fits in the top space. You would need to find a trim piece with the three openings. Fairly easy to find at pick n pulls.

Nash

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Some Tahoes and suburbans have a rear wiper switch that could be creatively wired. It fits in the top space. You would need to find a trim piece with the three openings. Fairly easy to find at pick n pulls.

I am looking for this exact panel if anyone has one for sale. Sorry for hi jacking this thread.

Canon Lansdell

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wonder if the guys who are 3d printing dash/trim parts could do an AUX button? Don't know the @ off the top of my head, but theres a thread on here somewhere, and they've taken requests previously.
If anyone could connect me to them, that’d be great. I was wondering if anyone did that.

GoToGuy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
This past week there all the above mentioned switches on ebay.