NBS Seats in an OBS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
It was just a thought, something to be different than all the same **** that's out there.

well you were also needing new seats, if I understand right. I'm just saying I wouldn't do it just to do it, I wouldn't hesitate to swap them if I found a nice cheap set and my current seats were in desperate need of replacement.

Reaction score
well you were also needing new seats, if I understand right. I'm just saying I wouldn't do it just to do it, I wouldn't hesitate to swap them if I found a nice cheap set and my current seats were in desperate need of replacement.

Mine were ****, truck had a factory conversion done to it. Archer conversion's are junk, this is not the first one I've seen that the seats are completely gone. It's hard to find obs seats in good shape so I was throwing around the idea of other years. I really wanted stock seats and thats what I ended up finding-cheap and in great shape.

Hodges87

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've been trying to find a gray 60/40 seat in great shape for a while here in Texas, but every one I find has cigarette burns. Damn my luck!

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
one of my friends put jeep liberty seats in his....what an asshat! it looked terrible!

red97k1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have seen in real life a guy who put nbs bucket seats in his 97 2 door yukon, and i realy just did not like them, I like obs seats alot better. They just looked out of place to me somehow.

Reaction score
I have seen in real life a guy who put nbs bucket seats in his 97 2 door yukon, and i realy just did not like them, I like obs seats alot better. They just looked out of place to me somehow.

I am in agreement with you. I was having a hell of a time finding good obs seats to replace my bench and there are a ton of good nbs seats around. This was just a thought before I ran across the obs set I picked up. All in all the obs ones are the only way to go. IMO.