Nav radio 96-00?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Awest623

A juicy girl got me, again
Reaction score
At least a couple years IIRC. I think the Metra still requires some trimming inside the dash to clear most radios.
You're correct. You still need to cut some supports inside the dash to clear the radio. A die grinder is recommended, I used a sawzall.

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Very interesting. How long has that Metra Kit been around????
I believe it was 2015, maybe 2016 when they introduced that replacement dash bezel... super simple to install and looks great!

DonYukon

Dont stop until it sounds expensive
Reaction score
I believe it was 2015, maybe 2016 when they introduced that replacement dash bezel... super simple to install and looks great!
Yea I like the looks better than mine . Granted when I did mine it was 2011 ish so it wasn’t available

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yea I like the looks better than mine . Granted when I did mine it was 2011 ish so it wasn’t available
Nope! Its a little bit of a task that can turn into an all day project in a quickness!!.... being an installer, I've cut and molded that dash bezel for a double din so many times its exhausting just remembering!!! That kit was sent from the installer gods to make my life easier!! Haha

DonYukon

Dont stop until it sounds expensive
Reaction score
Nope! Its a little bit of a task that can turn into an all day project in a quickness!!.... being an installer, I've cut and molded that dash bezel for a double din so many times its exhausting just remembering!!! That kit was sent from the installer gods to make my life easier!! Haha

yea being that I’ve done it only once it took me 2 days of cutting with a battery powered dremel because my corded one was too big to get in there .