my worst mod was...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hookedup50

Reaction score
My worst mod was buying a "gm8" turbo from online only to findout out it is a cheap knockoff. The good news is I was forced to get a ATT that makes way better boost and power without backpressure. Second worst mod was marine injectors from that company in buffalo. I can't even get myself to sell them cheap cause I have a consciense and would not want to trash somebodies rig.

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
My worst mod was buying a "gm8" turbo from online only to findout out it is a cheap knockoff. The good news is I was forced to get a ATT that makes way better boost and power without backpressure. Second worst mod was marine injectors from that company in buffalo. I can't even get myself to sell them cheap cause I have a consciense and would not want to trash somebodies rig.

Sounds like you've been burned by Walt....

hookedup50

Reaction score
Yep you are right. I guess I should be happy to know better than to install parts that will frag the engine. Seems to me he would make more money if he sold better parts and got return customers.

thunderstruck

Babuinos Móviles
Reaction score
Sound deadening in the doors. Time-consuming to install, didn't make the difference I was hoping for, and makes any work inside the door a messy PITA.

JJHUSSY

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
22s :( wanted smaller but got such a sweet deal that I couldn't pass it up. Oh god the rubber bands on the front (here's a bump, theres a bump), and the rubbing (inner fender wells) :(

95obschevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Worst mods for my truck that I had done in the past were prolly whips/cb, altezza tails, body lift, brush guards (2 of them) lol

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
22s :( wanted smaller but got such a sweet deal that I couldn't pass it up. Oh god the rubber bands on the front (here's a bump, theres a bump), and the rubbing (inner fender wells) :(

Get new rubber then :) my 20s had smaller tires and I switched them out to larger! 245-40-20s to 245-50-20 a lot more meat and protection! But makes my front sit up higher when aired out because I still have stock inner fenders. I need to cut them suckers out!

JJHUSSY

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ah i would, but it already rubs bad enough. hate to imagine worse than now! static drop btw, stock inner fender wells. 255/35r22s are still too big, but $1000 for four near-perfect rims and four new rear tires, i couldn't pass it up!

Iowan

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
This was my uncle when he was in high school, hot air intake.