My truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Deathbear55

Reaction score
I just made an account and thought it would be a good time to show off my chevy.
I got myself a 1989 3500 that my grandfather has gifted me and I have been trying my best to get it situated both mechanically and visually. it hasn't ran for about 10 years but as of 2020 I was able to get runnin and somewhat drivable.
" I don't have any recent pictures of it so here's one from a before I started working on it."
You must be registered for see images attach

Deathbear55

Reaction score
I really appreciate the warm welcome to the forum. It's been a while since I posted something but continuing with what progress I've made this year, I have completely stripped the interior of the truck. I really didn't want to but there was mold or something in there that was causing me to get really sick.
That being said, I was quite concerned when I pulled the carpet due to the amount of rust I uncovered as seen in the picture.

After a three dayish job, I was able to make the floor look unrecognizable. It looks a little worse in person but for my first time doing something like that, I'm pretty proud of myself.