My squarebody

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Nice.
Had a few square body trucks myself, back in the day, even had a 3/4 ton Suburban. 2wd, but was still a beast.
Yes my R2500 Burb was a bad boy too. That's the one square body Burb of all 5 we had that I miss the most. I wrenched some on all of them but the most on that one; it was the last one that we had.
Your truck is beautiful and badass at the same time! Your helper reminds me of when I was that young, but I have dark hair. Good for girls to know their way around a truck!

LVJJJ

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nice rig. I always called these "bulldog's", not squarebody. Had an '88 3/4 ton 2wd 454 Suburban for years we used it to tow big heavy travel trailers. Loved it. Had Thorley Tri-Y headers, MSD adjustable timing control, Doug Nash underdrive (had 3.42 gears), etc. Now, a question for more knowledgeable GMT 400 experts, were the 88 thru 91 Suburbans listed as GMT 400's?

GreenZ98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nice rig. I always called these "bulldog's", not squarebody. Had an '88 3/4 ton 2wd 454 Suburban for years we used it to tow big heavy travel trailers. Loved it. Had Thorley Tri-Y headers, MSD adjustable timing control, Doug Nash underdrive (had 3.42 gears), etc. Now, a question for more knowledgeable GMT 400 experts, were the 88 thru 91 Suburbans listed as GMT 400's?
Nope gmt400 burbs started in 92.