My second 89 Shortbox project

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BruiserCruiser

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I like the color... The rustoleum stuff is cool, but you really have to keep it waxed and out of the sun as much as possible because it doesn't have any uv protection and will start to fade very fast if not really well taken care of. I think it's great for painting the frames and suspension parts, but I think I would of sprung for a cheap single stage from summit, speedo coat, or omni coat...

89GMCJOHN

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I like the color... The rustoleum stuff is cool, but you really have to keep it waxed and out of the sun as much as possible because it doesn't have any uv protection and will start to fade very fast if not really well taken care of. I think it's great for painting the frames and suspension parts, but I think I would of sprung for a cheap single stage from summit, speedo coat, or omni coat...
No clue what I was doing so I went with the cheapest materials I could get and down the street at the local Home Depot ;) ....it was more of a learning experiment for me but point well taken.