My K1500 DD Tow Pig

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Well crap, I've been putting it off because I thought I'd be scraping hard ass paper chunks out of the block.

454cid

Sooper Pooper
Reaction score
Well crap, I've been putting it off because I thought I'd be scraping hard ass paper chunks out of the block.

This is an extra angle adapter I bought years ago, by mistake, off of ebay. Unfortunately, I didn't get the bolts or plugs, or at least I don't find them now.

You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Good news: I've ignore the oil lines and they don't seem to be dripping anymore. I'm thinking the reason they did in the first place is from being wet from pressure washing under the hood. It was dripping from the convoluted tubing that covers the lines.

JackE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
5/16" key stock is what I have found to work best, especially if there is a front driveline in the way. Even with my engine on the stand, it was a pain to get those plugs to break loose. Twisted the key stock about a 1/4 turn while doing it. But, it sure is nice not having any leaks on my new engine!

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Well for the first time in 10 years of ownership Blue Balls left me stranded a mile from my destination. Luckily it was next door to my neighbor's shop so he was able to get me back with a chain. Did I mention the trailer was hooked up? I'll look at it next week. This week is all prep for my first race of the season. Swapped out for the dually as that was where I was headed to anyway. Think I'll drive the Vette to work tomorrow since it gets more than 10 mpg and has fuel.

Christian Steffen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well for the first time in 10 years of ownership Blue Balls left me stranded a mile from my destination. Luckily it was next door to my neighbor's shop so he was able to get me back with a chain. Did I mention the trailer was hooked up? I'll look at it next week. This week is all prep for my first race of the season. Swapped out for the dually as that was where I was headed to anyway. Think I'll drive the Vette to work tomorrow since it gets more than 10 mpg and has fuel.

Hopefully its nothing serious.