My K1500 DD Tow Pig

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah, I've been thinking I should have bought the thermoplastic boots but this winter I could not find any name brand thermoplastics. But the neoprene boots have been sitting in the shop for months so I'm going to install them. The CV axles are rebuilt AC Delcos and they came with the neoprene boots which are cracking.......

I want to say that the thermoplastic is a follow on material to the neoprene, because neoprene is what I was initially on the hunt for.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
I got mine off of Amazon. Local O'Reilly's never called me back on whether or not they could get it.

Just threw some TR6 plugs in, 1 heat range colder than stock. Driver's side sucked.

You must be registered for see images attach

Last time I did plugs there was no blower or hydroboost lines.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Made it to MI with not much drama, except starting. And WOT is a hot mess too. Gonna have to go tune MAF and VE and hope the starting thing sorts itself out.

JSlezak83

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Made it to MI with not much drama, except starting. And WOT is a hot mess too. Gonna have to go tune MAF and VE and hope the starting thing sorts itself out.

I ran into some hot starting issues last week up in NH. Mines got to be fuel pressure related though. Injectors and FPR are coming due real soon. No sense in pulling the plenum twice.

454cid

Sooper Pooper
Reaction score
I ran into some hot starting issues last week up in NH. Mines got to be fuel pressure related though. Injectors and FPR are coming due real soon. No sense in pulling the plenum twice.

What was your fuel pressure? When I had that issue, I assumed it was injecrtors and FPR, yet when I replaced the fuel pump because it started needing me to hit the bottom of the tank to get it going, the hot start issue went away.

JSlezak83

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
To be honest I don’t know. I need to pull the Schroeder valve in the rail my gauge won’t read as is. The pump was replaced about a year ago, but that doesn’t really mean anything.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Mine fires instantly, then instantly turns into a stalling turd for 5-10 seconds, then all is well minus WOT. I'm setting up the software now to tune tomorrow.

JSlezak83

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Auto correct got me. Didn’t think that looked right.