My K1500 DD Tow Pig

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
I guess I'm dropping the tank again this weekend. Just googled the part number on my hose.

Do not use Barricade® fuel injection hose for in-tank or LPG applications. For fuel line hoses that will be submersed in petrol, use Gates submersible fuel line hose.

Now to see if any of the locals stock this ****, because it seems any time I want something out of the ordinary I have to hit the interwebz. Then people ***** about you not buying local.

Christian Steffen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I guess I'm dropping the tank again this weekend. Just googled the part number on my hose.

Now to see if any of the locals stock this ****, because it seems any time I want something out of the ordinary I have to hit the interwebz. Then people ***** about you not buying local.

Last time i tried to find one of these locally i struck out. Amazon to the rescue.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Napa wanted $33/ft. I bet you $100 that if I order 2 feet from Rockauto I get 2 1' sticks like when I did from Napa.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Well that didn't take long, hose already failed. And I just discovered you can get a new bendy hose, so I'll go that route. I won't need such a long loop to keep it from kinking, plus it's way the **** cheaper.

http://www.apeusa.com/html/kits.html

You can find the 5/16" ID hose all day, but the link above is the only place I've seen the 10mm. If any of you can find a 3/8" hose I'd be all over it.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
The tube came last week when I was out of town for work. Went out today and installed it, sure is nice to have it running again. The trick to installing it is to hit it with a heat gun until it stinks, then shove it over the barbs and clamp it. I don't even know if the clamps are entirely necessary, looks stock again I'm happy.

You must be registered for see images attach