I was pretty far into the build of this truck if you can call it that when I joined this site, so never really bothered to make a thread on it. But the thread on GMTC is gone with the forums, so no good way to keep me motivated on this thing without a thread. Plus it's nice to go back and see that I have made actual progress. So here it is when I first got it in South Dakota, stock as stock can be back in February 2009. Strangely it had front frame mounts for a slide in camper and timbren rubbers in the back. The day I drove it home I quickly realized how bad the ABS sucked so I unplugged it and got some TBI lines from the junkyard and deleted the ABS altogether. First power mod I did was add EFILive and suddenly the truck was much more responsive and much less prone to downshifting for nothing. Next up was stealing the headers and modding the exhaust from my crusty old C1500. I drove it up the road to the exhaust shop open header and he extended it and did a great job reusing the stock hangers on my exhaust. From there we moved to CA briefly and that's where I decided the headlights sucked and popped some of these on before towing to CO and back on trip 1 to move all my crap. Even with regular bulbs the difference was unbelievable. I can't find any pics from that first trip, but it was pretty hairy with the truck full of car parts pulling a Crown Victoria on my trailer. Truck was already sacked out but didn't have enough tongue weight so it would bob back and forth. That was a long, white knuckle drive. After we finished the move, I did HID lows and my own 4HI mod. Since the tires were shot, I pulled the trigger on some Summit wheels and 285s. At the same time, I swapped in a 7200# GVWR leaf pack (for obvious reasons) and a 1" zero rate add a leaf and cranked the front.