My GMT800, 2003 RCLB 2500HD Build / Rebuild!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jus10inbrla

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I loved the zf 6. had one for a yr or two around 05/06, in a dirtymax ext cab dualy. Then again in 09 with a 6.4 powersmoke f450. She didnt grunt much, but we had it bulletproofed. One of the few 6.4s in our fleet beck then that actually lasted. I cried in 2012 when it was time to get new trucks and found out u couldnt get sticks anymore. We could either wait forever for dodge to order us some slt, def couidnt get a stick in a laramie, or get a couple sterlings. From what I remember we got 2 auto fords and some of the last stick sterling. It was funny seeing the big S where the ram was supposed to be, kinda lik now the international cxt / mx line is a heavy duty chevy.

PolarBear

BORKBORKBORKBORK
Reaction score
Dusted the ol' girl off last weekend, hitched the trailer and went first gen camaro hunting, again!

Picked up this 1968 Grotto Blue Camaro in exchange for the white bed that came off of this truck, when I did the flatbed.

Package full of rear suspension stuff came in from Classic Industries today. Hopefully get a rear axle back under the car in the next few weekends. Have a roller!

You must be registered for see images attach