My Dream Truck.....in scale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Silverado1994

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I beg to differ sir You know what a king tiger is...
LOL!! I meant about the Porsche 356 and 914/ 924 and 944. Heck yeah I know what a King Tiger is brutha. Don't get me wrong, I'm a P-51, F4U and F6F and the like fan all the way but there was just something about the German stuff.....the 109's, 190,s, 262's , Panzers and Tigers that just "clicked". Beautiful looking and highly effective machines.

You'd be surprised at the pilots and some of their stories. Adam Makos has a book called "A Higher Call". Man......what an incredible story.

Last edited:

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
LOL!! I meant about the Porsche 356 and 914/ 924 and 944. Heck yeah I know what a King Tiger is brutha. Don't get me wrong, I'm a P-51, F4U and F6F and the like fan all the way but there was just something about the German stuff.....the 109's, 190,s, 262's , Panzers and Tigers that just "clicked". Beautiful looking and highly effective machines.

You'd be surprised at the pilots and some of their stories. Adam Makos has a book called "A Higher Call". Man......what an incredible story.
That looks like an interesting read.
The first 13 years of my life I lived in England. I grew up on stories of chivalry and bravery during WW2. I'm old enough to remember hearing and seeing flying Lancasters, Spitfires, and Hurricanes. My pops is old enough to tell us stories about how he got woke up in the middle of the night by sirens and had to run to the bomb shelter in the back garden, or finding still warm pieces of German bomb shrapnel on his way to school. My mother's parents housed German prisoners of war (one of whom my great Aunt fell in love with, but that's a whole other story) on their farm as laborers.

Silverado1994

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That looks like an interesting read.
The first 13 years of my life I lived in England. I grew up on stories of chivalry and bravery during WW2. I'm old enough to remember hearing and seeing flying Lancasters, Spitfires, and Hurricanes. My pops is old enough to tell us stories about how he got woke up in the middle of the night by sirens and had to run to the bomb shelter in the back garden, or finding still warm pieces of German bomb shrapnel on his way to school. My mother's parents housed German prisoners of war (one of whom my great Aunt fell in love with, but that's a whole other story) on their farm as laborers.
It'll blow you out of your chair. Adam Makos is like no author I've ever seen before.

How cool that would be to see those aircraft fly and how interesting it would be to hear stories of how it was. How young did you say you were?

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It'll blow you out of your chair. Adam Makos is like no author I've ever seen before.

How cool that would be to see those aircraft fly and how interesting it would be to hear stories of how it was. How young did you say you were?
Lol. I'm 51, my dad is 86