MY BILLET INTERIOR 1994

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bob L

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Pretty cool would love to see how it looks installed. Imagine how many alluminum shavings were produced to cut all that out.

Reaction score
Thank you guys iv collected most over time took for ever to find pieces that were no longer made in skeptical about installing since my interior is grey don't think it would stand out to much

azblacksheep

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thank you guys iv collected most over time took for ever to find pieces that were no longer made in skeptical about installing since my interior is grey don't think it would stand out to much
Do it anyway! I wanna see how that cluster (and everything else) looks!

Welders can weld, and fitters can fit, but the porta-can-man knows his ****.

Huck Finn

Reaction score
How many trucks you have man?!! Seen 4 or 5 different cluster panels! I would kill for a heater box cover, been trying to get one for a year now, can't get them anywhere. Only piece that's keeping my ride from being complete!

Reaction score
How many trucks you have man?!! Seen 4 or 5 different cluster panels! I would kill for a heater box cover, been trying to get one for a year now, can't get them anywhere. Only piece that's keeping my ride from being complete!
I own three one 98 one 94 and one 91. Only the 94 is getting the billet interior other extra parts are just I've had to buy in order to get things I was missing... do you have any pictures of your collection?