My Big 3 Kits for sell

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Xanatost

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here are the kits and prices that I will be selling soon. Just waiting on some parts to come in and then I can post up some pics of the kits. These are custom kits and not some cheep universal kit. All crimped ends are done using a 16 ton crimper and all ends will be heat shrenk for a water tight seal. I will be putting in a lot of time to make sure that everyone of the kits I send out will be a 100%. I am a avad outdoors man and know first hand what crappie or just plain lazy electric connection can do. Been stranded a few time for trusting someone else's lazy ness. Never again!

1) Big 3 (Basic)
1, 2 gage wire from battery to alt with a ANL fuse holder
2 , 2 gage ground wires
$90.00 or upgrade all the wires to 0 gage for extra $20.00

2) Complete Kit (all the above plus)
1, 2 gage wire from battery to starter
$120.00 or upgrade to 0 gage for extra $10.00

(I have been running 2 gage on my hoe for 3 years and never had a problem. I run mine off road and expidition camping trips and a high end sound system. IMO I think 0 gage is over kill for a wire that is only used for a few seconds but I will build it if you want it)

3 Ultimate Kit (all the above plus)
1, 8 gage to the power distribution under the hood to the battery
2, 2 gage ground wires to replace the thin ground straps.
$150.00 or upgrade the 8 gage to 2 gage wire and ground straps to 0 gage for $50.00

Dual Battery
1, 2 gage wire with ANL fuse holder from positive to positive
1, 2 gage wire from negative to negative
$30.00 or upgrade to 0 gage for $50.00

All kits plus shipping

I can do custom wires as well just contact me and we can work something out. Trailers, ORV's, solar power, jeeps, ect...

All the ends will be copper. They will be solder, crimped, and marine color coded heat shrenk for a water proof seal.
Haven't figured out how to take payments just yet. I'm not a fan of paypal. Checks money orders or he'll Walmart is better than paypal IMO. What do ya'll think and feel comfortable with? I'm here for the long haul and will do what I can.

Last edited:

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
(I have been running 2 gage on my hoe for 3 years and never had a problem. I run mine off road and expidition camping trips and a high end sound system. IMO I think 0 gage is over kill for a wire that is only used for a few seconds but I will build it if you want it)

While I agree that 2ga is plenty for most people... Speaking only for myself here, if it ain't 0ga, I don't want it. Overkill or bust. Thanks for doing this, though! I'm sure it'll be helpful to a lot of people who don't have the time or the tools to mess with putting ends on wire this big.

badazzbulldog

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
honestly pay pal is the way to go cause it protects the buyer,and there has been an issue on here with a member that was selling the same stuff and another member got stiffed out of a few hundred dollars would hate to see something like that flair up again on here.Also make note i'm not saying your not legit on this stuff just the smart way to do it in my opinion

Jrgunn5150

Enjoying tomorrow's success today
Reaction score
While I agree that 2ga is plenty for most people... Speaking only for myself here, if it ain't 0ga, I don't want it. Overkill or bust. Thanks for doing this, though! I'm sure it'll be helpful to a lot of people who don't have the time or the tools to mess with putting ends on wire this big.

I agree, if I'm going to do all that, I want it to be the last time I touch a stupid wire on the stupid truck.

As for payment, Paypal is what I'm comfortable with, since it gives me some recourse if thing's go sidewise.

Sending Moneygrams off to Alibaba isn't something I'm going to do.

Xanatost

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

The 2 gage was just on the starter wire, but everything else I run 0 gage. I'll make either one, l was just putting in what I have been running on mine for 3 years.

I agree, if I'm going to do all that, I want it to be the last time I touch a stupid wire on the stupid truck.

As for payment, Paypal is what I'm comfortable with, since it gives me some recourse if thing's go sidewise.

Sending Moneygrams off to Alibaba isn't something I'm going to do.

I'll look into paypal this weekend. I didn't think of it that way. Well as soon as I get my supply's in and get one full kit built with pics I'll let ya'll know and ready to take orders.

Just to let everyone know around December and January my wife and me are expecting our first child, so getting in touch with me might take a day or two, but I will let everyone know before hand.

Jrgunn5150

Enjoying tomorrow's success today
Reaction score
They charge fees, but the fees go to the army of people they have to mediate and litigate thing's lol.

Moneygram, Western Union, whatever, it's just off into the wind. Maybe you get it, maybe someone else does, maybe I can prove it, maybe I can't

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
PayPal is the way to go IMO.

What?

Reaction score
PayPal will allow you to withdraw/transfer up to $500 a month without upgrading.

ZachT

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Anything worth doing is worth overdoing moderation is for cowards

Sent from my 454

Xanatost

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Update:

Just waiting on one more spool of wire to come in should be Wednesday. After seeing the replies and a few pm's I'll mostly be making the 0 gage kits unless someone asks for a kit in the smaller gages. I'm going to build 5 of them and send them out to get some feed back to make sure everyone is happy with the kits. As soon as I get a full one built lll take it to the post office to see how much it weighs so that everyone can figure out witch way they would like it shipped. I am hoping that by the end of July everything will be in place and ready for orders. I got paypal set up for everyone and invoices for the kits. Hope everyone will be happy with the kits and any questions or comments let me know.