My "As If" '96 K1500 SS350

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dave C

Reaction score
Here are a few shots of my '96 K1500 Z71 which I've created an SS350...had Chevy made one. The body work on my Emerald Green (code 177) was recently completed. Cab corners, rocker panels and right fender were replaced. Both doors were refinished on the inside and out. I also found an nos tailgate band. I had a cowl induction hood, SS350 molding badges and "350" hood call outs installed to create the SS350 appearance. The wheels are A.R.E. Outlaw 2s and the new tires are Goodyear Wrangler Trailhawks. All of the suspension and steering components we're either refurbished or replaced. The engine is the original L31 Vortec 350 which I've warmed up with a K & N Filtercharger, JBA stainless shorty headers, roller rockers and a Jet reprogramming kit. Exhaust exits through a true dual exhaust system featuring Flowmaster mufflers and chrome tips. The interior is stock sadle hue with a split bench seat, NP1 push button 4 wheel drive actuator and an am/fm cd-cassete premium sound system. I put on a Jeg's tonneau cover and a bed liner. The truck is my daily driver, but I only have a 5 minute commute to work while also trying to avoid driving in rain or snow. It's a fun truck; thanks for taking a look at it.

You must be registered for see images attach