My 97 silverado

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Joeyk94

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Bought something cool today from my dad that he had built by jay steel back before I was born. He put it in a bag and life got In The way after that. This motor is now destined for the truck in the future. We’ve rotated the the bottom end 1-2 times a year.

350 4 bolt main, h beam rods, .030 trw pistons, Erson single idler gear drive, edelbrock performer rpm heads

As for the trans that I put in the truck its perfect

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You must be registered for see images attach

Joeyk94

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well here the topend of that motor

Joeyk94

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Had a little misshapen lastnight
out of everything thing to break in the rearend I wasn’t expecting the studs to break first

Joeyk94

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I know it’s from a few bagels back but what long tubes did you do with. Been wanting to put some on the truck but can’t find any reliable information on it

Honestly these are just some $200 no name eBay uncoated headers for what they are I haven’t had a problem with them yet. 3inch collectors o2 bungs and egr tube they slide in from the top very easy a passenger side primary tube needed a massaging by the frame and rear control arm mount other than that I like them

Joeyk94

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You guys might disown me for starting to cut this truck up but it’s the way it’s getting done without destroying my 35s on a 2inch lowered rear end suspension.
The other day at pick a part I scored the front tube bumper for $50 bucks the lights and skid plate where part of the 50 too. It just bolts on but I’m gonna take it to get welded to the frame and plates in

moto4life91

Reaction score
Honestly these are just some $200 no name eBay uncoated headers for what they are I haven’t had a problem with them yet. 3inch collectors o2 bungs and egr tube they slide in from the top very easy a passenger side primary tube needed a massaging by the frame and rear control arm mount other than that I like them

What are some of the search you used on it. Been wanting to add a set to the new toy I have. Primarly hauling the dirt bike I just want it to sound mean when I show up at the track without having to do major motor work. the OD has 330,000 and counting on it.

GarrettGmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You guys might disown me for starting to cut this truck up but it’s the way it’s getting done without destroying my 35s on a 2inch lowered rear end suspension.
The other day at pick a part I scored the front tube bumper for $50 bucks the lights and skid plate where part of the 50 too. It just bolts on but I’m gonna take it to get welded to the frame and plates in

Good score on the bumper, I think some prerunner fenders would look at home on your rig