My 97 silverado

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Joeyk94

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So since I have some down time after I broke my leg at work and I never can leave things alone. I’m going to re redo the catless 3” ypipe to a flow master 40 on this thing.
My current plan is put the 2 cutouts right after the long tube headers. Then after the crossover to the passenger side next to the original downstream o2 sensor plugs put 2 high flow cats so I can run the sensors. Put the x pipe after those then black widow widowmaker mufflers dumped before the axle.
I wonder how it will sound

After all that either get a black bear or pcm for less tune for it. I’m still up in the air about which one to choose what do you guys think.
The truck just has a drop in k&n, descreened maf, long tube headers, currently no cats (changing), stock gears, stock rebuilt trans, getting 33s and “that’s it” for now but when I redo the exhaust I’m deleting the egr
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Joeyk94

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If I had some spare cash and you weren't at the other end if the state, what are you looking at

It’s something a lot of you guys aren’t gonna be happy about if your a die hard chevy fan hahaha
It’s a 1994 f150 5.8l 2wd 150k miles camburg +4.5” front beams with heimed radius arms foa 2.5x16 coilovers

Joeyk94

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So good news the sell didn’t go threw and I fell In love with the truck all over again. Pulled the body lift off, still need to make room for the 35s at full bump and lock but so far I love the low stuffed look. I have a guy building a tube front and rear bumpers for me and pulling the rear fenders so the tires while clear

The lift is now set up
Front: 2 inch lift coil, 4 inch spindle, fabtech upper arms
Rear:2 inch lowering shackles, add a leaf, and over load spring removed

The current list of stuff to do before it leave the backyard is
Finish the tube bumpers
New bushing kit
New shocks
New steering
New steering wheel
Sand and repaint the entire frame

I can wait to see it from a distance with the way it sits now

Joeyk94

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well got the back half all almost all stripped cleaned painted and put back together yesterday.
just need to finish putting the mini spool in then I can clean paint and put the rear end in.
Hopefully by the end of today the back of the truck will be together for a long while
(The last pic is obviously what I started with)