My 97 Sierra Z71

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
Very nice and clean! I like the stainless rocker trim and the wheels.

Wiscoburban

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I think i need a new keyboard since I drooled on this one after seeing the truck. I cant believe how many miles it has and that it lives in the same state as mine lol. guess that shows how much winter beats up these trucks. Awesome truck! Whereabouts is your cabin if you don't mind me asking?

Cheap Heap

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Beautiful truck, a rare sighting in MKE for sure. My 88’ has made many trips between Milwaukee and up north to Oneida, Price and Bayfield counties as well.

redagain

Reaction score
Thanks guys.....already got her stowed away for the winter...they salted with that last snow we got so shes on the tender for the winter....Wisco.....my cabin is about 20 minutes north of Hayward....Town of Barnes/Eau Claire Lakes..its my home town and it gets me far from the city

You must be registered for see images attach

Aarong23

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks guys.....already got her stowed away for the winter...they salted with that last snow we got so shes on the tender for the winter....Wisco.....my cabin is about 20 minutes north of Hayward....Town of Barnes/Eau Claire Lakes..its my home town and it gets me far from the city

You must be registered for see images attach
Beautiful truck. I'm not a big 4wd guy, but anytime I see a clean obs, I'm impressed. These are my favorite trucks. They're not perfect and have their little quirks, but I think they were best gm ever built. They are modern enough but the owner can actually wrench on them. Mine has 270k on the original motor with no signs of slowing down.

Jglew82

I fix stuff
Reaction score
The K2 Z71 18" wheels look so good on the GMT400's. Very nice truck!