My '95 Z71

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

5spd Z71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I still haven't found the cause of that squeak I have. But when its raining or damp outside, it doesn't squeak, no rattles nothing.

Haven't done much to it, other than just cleaning it once in a while. Although it needs a new front ebrake cable. Does anyone else replace these on a regular basis? Seems like I'll put 1-2 front cables on this thing every year.

5spd Z71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Finally found that damn squeak! Sooooo much better to drive now!

Sent from my iPhone

5spd Z71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That pivot bolt for the hood, under the cowl.

Sent from my iPhone

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Oh damn haha. Glad you found it man. I've still got several

5spd Z71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I was ready to set fire to this truck because of that squeak lol. Now that it's gone, its great to drive. Although there's still a couple rattles, but those don't happen unless is a big enough bump to knock the fillings out of your teeth.

There's a few things I want to do/have planned, but right now work is taking up most of my time.

5spd Z71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ordered some stuff for it today. Making some subtle changes.

You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my iPhone

slowburb

all motor
Reaction score
The front of your truck has a unique appearance. It looks like a newer truck. Not like a new 1995 truck though. I think it's the finish on the grill, and the gold bowtie. It pronounces the center horizontal bar, and with the crystal headlights or whatever they're called, it looks really slick. Nice rig man.

Oh yeah, and the visor is awesome. I love those, and want one badly for my Suburban.

5spd Z71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Since I've been messing with the steering for a little bit now, figured I'd do more upgrades. Got rid of the rag joint in favor of a u-joint.

Hoping this and a new box will make it steer pretty good.

Sent from my iPhone