My 95' Sierra

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SK Productions

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have completed the Bose radio experiment. The conclussion, it works really well with the stock sound system unless you turn it up too loud, then it will start getting static-y. At a normal volume, it sounds great. I have a video of it I will post on YouTube shortly

SK Productions

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I JUST LEARNED SOMETHING AMAZING. A friend of mine has worked on several of these trucks and told me that I can install 4wd without removing my transmission as long as I had the 4L60-E. Well, I have that and apparently it wouldn't be that hard. Might do this next year when it gets warm again!

SK Productions

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
It may be a different shade of tan, but I can work around that. This dash is MINT. Love the woodtrim!

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

SK Productions

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
UPDATE! October 25th, 2019

Clifford has been doing great! I'm going on a drive tomorrow so we'll see how that goes. I just found out that 2wd Z71 trucks EXIST!! So, I'm going to upgrade my shocks and add a skid plate and turn my truck into a Z71. Now, I know back in the 90's, only 4WD trucks had Z71, so this is only temporary. Next Spring, HOPEFULLY, I'm planning on installing 4WD with the help of some friends.

My main concern right now is that winter is coming, and I don't think the truck has spent any time outside when it's cold for the past 24 years, so I'm wanting to find something to protect the rockers with. Any suggestions? I don't have a garage to park it in.

letitsnow

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It seems crude, but it is tough to beat spraying oil into the rockers. Pull the plugs out of the back side and use an oil can to shoot oil into them. Put something on the ground to catch the drips...