My 95' Sierra

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SK Productions

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just bought a center console from an 02 LT Tahoe. I've seen the center console thread and a few people have installed it on older trucks so I'm going to give it a shot.

rags77

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Very nice truck..if do factory upgrades from another Gmt400 Escalade or a Denali ..so you don’t have to worry about rigging up or really drilling holes.to force stuff in...I’m loving the topper shell.

SK Productions

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks!! :) I couldn't find a 99-00 Denali or Escalade, and I don't mind drilling stuff, it's souldering that I hate. I'm planning on taking the topper off because it's been on since 1998 and I want to see how it looks without it. Also, I got the console all cleaned. I still have the old storage cubby for where my CD player is now, so I'll put that in the back of it. If I can, I'd really like to get the Bose Radio working with the CD disc CD changer from an Escalade, if the sound will sound okay through stock speakers. Haven't located any seats yet. Planning on getting a 02 GMC denali steering wheel with radio control buttons as well, I located one at a local junkyard. (BUT NO ESCALADES.) I have a custom speedometer made but I want to make it look nicer before installing it. My goal here is to make it look like an old truck with a modern twist, specifically making it look like 99-02 type of a truck, while still keeping it's original look on the outside. No fancy aftermarket sketchy wiring stuff either. I like everything factory :)

You must be registered for see images attach

SK Productions

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Went to the junkyard today and all they had was a 2000 Escalade. No dash bezel or door chime. I decided to get a door chime from a 4th gen Camaro temporarily because the buzzer is driving me nuts. I got a Bose radio too for kicks. only 16 bucks for everything

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Well, I think I know exactly what I want to do with the truck now. Trucks now in days are so luxurious, with so much to offer in features and interior quality. I'm going to redo the interior with cadillac Escalade parts, and custom stitching in the seats and door panels. Make it have a more modern look to it. The truck will get buffed too. It'll be a "Custom" truck.
I have the exact same plan for mine. Excepet I'm keeping the cloth seats. Eliminating all interior rattles/squeaks, aux/bluetooth, power sliding sunroof, power sliding rear window, comp/temp mirror, back up camera, keyless entry, etc... More of a modern, luxury interior while keeping the outside relatively stock. Making the ride nicer is about it. 6.0l swap in th efutue when my 350 goes bad.
Went to the junkyard today and all they had was a 2000 Escalade. No dash bezel or door chime. I decided to get a door chime from a 4th gen Camaro temporarily because the buzzer is driving me nuts. I got a Bose radio too for kicks. only 16 bucks for everything
Where is the door chime located on the Camaros. I looked in a couple fourth gens at the yard the last time I was there and either they were already harvested or I just couldn't find them.

Z71Hobbs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks!! :) I couldn't find a 99-00 Denali or Escalade, and I don't mind drilling stuff, it's souldering that I hate. I'm planning on taking the topper off because it's been on since 1998 and I want to see how it looks without it. Also, I got the console all cleaned. I still have the old storage cubby for where my CD player is now, so I'll put that in the back of it. If I can, I'd really like to get the Bose Radio working with the CD disc CD changer from an Escalade, if the sound will sound okay through stock speakers. Haven't located any seats yet. Planning on getting a 02 GMC denali steering wheel with radio control buttons as well, I located one at a local junkyard. (BUT NO ESCALADES.) I have a custom speedometer made but I want to make it look nicer before installing it. My goal here is to make it look like an old truck with a modern twist, specifically making it look like 99-02 type of a truck, while still keeping it's original look on the outside. No fancy aftermarket sketchy wiring stuff either. I like everything factory :)

You must be registered for see images attach
If you go with the 99-02 floor console (better than the esky/denali one in my opinion), keep an eye out for a front block off plate. They are uncommon and getting harder to find. I scored one yesterday out of shear luck-have found 2 or 3 in the last few years.