My 72 suburban 2013 show truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Yeah im getting rid of all molding, everything will be smooth as glass. Porterbuilt Fabrication, they make suspension setups and various parts for C10s through 87.
If you saw them on FB i would assume it was on either Racelines page or "rollin on billets" page... It was aslmost a mistake running this size wheel out back, pirelli is the only company that makes a suitable tire but only a couple times a year, they were hard to find, and spendy.

Right now shes at the sandblater, should be making some real progress on the frame and body in a week or two..

Reaction score
Got the suburban back from blasting... LMC will be loving me pretty soon.. Talk about swiss cheese

Reaction score
Got my dually dash finished up and got the frame pretty much finished for the suburban.. BIG ASS WHEEL
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Reaction score
LOL.. it should be done i less than 6 months from now. Lots of work ahead. The wheels are insane in person dude.

stroker52

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
what are they racelines or intros? i talked to the guys at intro this weekend but at $3000 for just rims no tires WOW!! lol