My 383 proFlo intake

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vodka0tter

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What brand of heads are you using

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

Heads are from a local speed shop. Said he bought some 150 sets from a GMC racing program that went bankrupt in '08. I dono, took a gamble. Bare castings - 205cc runners that he pulled from a GM crate, sent them for porting, seats/guides and valves. Installed double springs and 7/16 studs. Regardless, they seem to put down some power...

If you want better rear suspension for a street/strip truck and want another option other than 4 link, look into CalTracks, they are pretty sweet and reasonably priced.

Yeah, good idea. Ran them before with good results. Need to see if they have an application for a lowered set up on the gmt400. End goal is to tuck a 10" slick in a step side so the leaf set up may need to go...?

L31MaxExpress

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Heads are from a local speed shop. Said he bought some 150 sets from a GMC racing program that went bankrupt in '08. I dono, took a gamble. Bare castings - 205cc runners that he pulled from a GM crate, sent them for porting, seats/guides and valves. Installed double springs and 7/16 studs. Regardless, they seem to put down some power...

Yeah, good idea. Ran them before with good results. Need to see if they have an application for a lowered set up on the gmt400. End goal is to tuck a 10" slick in a step side so the leaf set up may need to go...?
I have a set of 205cc Assault racing heads on my 350 Vortec in my Express van. They are chinese copies of Dart Pro1 Platinum heads. I bought them bare and put decent parts in them. Out of the box they seem to put down great power as well. It runs well currently with the marine intake, but I am swapping that out for a ported/aftermarket TPI setup in the next month or two. In search for more torque once again.