My 2000 GMC C3500 Revival

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

northeastnick

Reaction score
Dropped off the face of the earth for a while there, life got away from me and I've been filling up the coffers. Did all my (really) rough bodywork to get it sealed up, found new doors, so on and so forth. Not too much else exciting, preparing to build a hitch plate and machine my brakes. After a hearty seafoam treatment, a return line leak exposed itself, so the checklist just gets longer. Over the next few school vacations and some long weekends I should have it dialed and prepped for paint by summer. Happy it was mostly below freezing this week so far, stayed mostly dry
You must be registered for see images attach

northeastnick

Reaction score
Snow is gone! As always, hope this finds you all well.
I have returned from yet another hiatus, learned real quick that salvaging that utility body would have been the intelligent choice, as there is almost nothing worth my time here in NH that I've found yet. Love the salt states. Had some fuel lines give up the ghost while trying to get it out of the way of the commuters in the family, so replaced everything on the frame and the evap stuff with a kit from linestogo. Went smooth, couldn't be much happier. This weekend's agenda is to get front brakes in order. Rears will have to wait, as I'm deliberating on whether or not to go to a next generation, disc brake axle with 3.73s. Lift springs are also on the agenda up front just to get thing on an even plane there.

northeastnick

Reaction score
Been a hot minute yet again, but I've found a pickup bed and acquired/applied my first coat of paint. Should become a bit darker and more matte as it cures and ages. Next on the list is a brush guard and some fresh rubber. Almost street legal!

northeastnick

Reaction score

It lives! Going to figure out my rear end solution, fix some temporary routing of brake lines, and then it's on to the fun stuff! Figuring out a separate 24v system to run surplus lighting equipment and whatever other goodies I throw at it later. 3 tone woodland should be coming somewhere along the way, too.

northeastnick

Reaction score
Got some fresh ATXs on and got the bed lined, toolbox and a few other little bits. Really liking the tires, between that and servicing the G80 it does way better around the property. If all goes according to plan she’ll be on the road within a month

Attachments

• 15A96FF5-4F31-4979-A332-38B051D128E2.jpeg
    15A96FF5-4F31-4979-A332-38B051D128E2.jpeg
    611.8 KB · Views: 5

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It’s alive and legal! Got out on the first road test last night, and the thing works perfect. Tracks straight, shifts great, front end is tight. Really can’t beat it. Just gotta chuck some bulbs at it and finish throwing CUCV parts on
I dig it. Complete opposite of my own truck, but I really like it.