My 2000 GMC C3500 Revival

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Intragration

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Definitely a cool truck. I've been thinking about a project like this myself. My biggest concern would be...how the hell to get the utility bed off? I have no heavy machinery, just an engine hoist and a jack. Where there's a will, there's a way I guess. Let's see more pics!

northeastnick

Reaction score
Definitely a cool truck. I've been thinking about a project like this myself. My biggest concern would be...how the hell to get the utility bed off? I have no heavy machinery, just an engine hoist and a jack. Where there's a will, there's a way I guess. Let's see more pics!
We used a backhoe, but if you’re real delicate with it and the bed is junk, we’ve taken them off our 800s by pulling the bumper, giving about 25 feet of slack, and dropping the hammer. The way we did it doing a fuel pump was 2x4 steel tube and a hinge to the hitch receiver, with lifting eyes welded on, and a chain hoist ran from the eyes to a spot in the bed of another truck. Lifts great that way, just wouldn’t get under it.
You must be registered for see images attach

northeastnick

Reaction score
Cool project. How about some current daylight pics?

What are you planning for the interior?
I probably won’t be doing a ton to the interior, gotta find a new dash and set up some radios. Furthest I’d go would be swapping to buckets and a Havis style console in it, have absolutely no storage space right now.

northeastnick

Reaction score
Haven’t been doing a ton to this thing, just surviving winter. Chucked a new radiator in it, had a knock sensor fail during the first big storm of the year, and overall had one heck of a time. Big things are coming, though. Tailgate, antennas, brush guard. Got my blackout lights in. Considering going back to the basic green, little lower profile.

northeastnick

Reaction score
Wound up stripping it to prep for the basic green. Got my antenna on and scored a tailgate as well. Really ought to level it soon, love how the springs ride but they’ve lost a lot of the height