my 1994 silverado

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow, that's crappy behavior from a teacher. I would have had to have a chat with the principal, and I hope that you did raise concerns.
I had a meeting with the Superintendent, he was removed from her class, almost more of a punishment to him. Supposedly they spoke to teacher, but we know how that goes. Anyone who treats children like that should be fired. This as far as I know hasn’t affected my son, who really knows.

Moparmat2000

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The hippies and commies of the 1960s figured out that they could not create "change" from the outside via protests. This is why they became the "enemy within". They became the college professors, and politicians, and even high school teachers. The human mind is quite moldable till about age 26 where it finally knits together and is set in its ways and thinking. So they got inside the Scruels, and made them into indoctrination centers. I know plenty of people who went to college and came out far different than when they went in, and not in a good way either. I also know people who knew their professors were wrong, and just regurgitated their stupid drivel to get a grade and get out of there. They played the game so to speak. Me I couldent do that. I'd probably spar with em verbally and be a thorn in their side and fail the class. Believe it or not the once vaunted Harvard law school has fallen to this B.S. honestly your best bet with your kids is to teach them to work with their hands and be blue collar. You make a bunch of money, have job satisfaction, dont have a large student loan bill in the end that takes 30 years to pay off, and you steer clear of the bonehead commies trying to indoctrinate.

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They played the game so to speak. Me I couldent do that.
That’s exactly what my kid did while in school. He pushed back, and that’s why at least some were against him. He thought outside their box. I remember he came home one day from school, he was still really young and he had this confused look on his face. He said they were telling him that there was no difference between a man and a woman. Then he looked at me and said “but there is a difference”. It was just common sense to him. So why are they intentionally confusing him? 12 years of that crap and here we are with a generation of skyrocketing mental illness. Not saying it’s all , but it’s definitely a slice of that pie.

GrimsterGMC

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The hippies and commies of the 1960s figured out that they could not create "change" from the outside via protests. This is why they became the "enemy within". They became the college professors, and politicians, and even high school teachers. The human mind is quite moldable till about age 26 where it finally knits together and is set in its ways and thinking. So they got inside the Scruels, and made them into indoctrination centers. I know plenty of people who went to college and came out far different than when they went in, and not in a good way either. I also know people who knew their professors were wrong, and just regurgitated their stupid drivel to get a grade and get out of there. They played the game so to speak. Me I couldent do that. I'd probably spar with em verbally and be a thorn in their side and fail the class. Believe it or not the once vaunted Harvard law school has fallen to this B.S. honestly your best bet with your kids is to teach them to work with their hands and be blue collar. You make a bunch of money, have job satisfaction, dont have a large student loan bill in the end that takes 30 years to pay off, and you steer clear of the bonehead commies trying to indoctrinate.
I totally agree, I had a good relationship with 3 of 4 kids before they went to Uni, now they don't even talk to us because we don't believe the world is going to end in 5 years if we don't give all of our money to the government. Remembering that economic cycles last between 10 and 12 years, when the economy hits the low spot and nobody has any spare cash they will only be spending it on the necessities like getting things fixed and actual physical things that we need. If you are a plumber, builder or sparky etc then you will still have an income stream where as the rest will be struggling afford the basics like food etc.

Moparmat2000

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Mayo clinic. This fits Grac to a T

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230430-152458_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20230430-152458_Samsung Internet.jpg
    148.7 KB · Views: 18
  • Screenshot_20230430-152502_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20230430-152502_Samsung Internet.jpg
    138.6 KB · Views: 18
  • Screenshot_20230430-152508_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20230430-152508_Samsung Internet.jpg
    158.9 KB · Views: 14
  • Screenshot_20230430-152517_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20230430-152517_Samsung Internet.jpg
    178 KB · Views: 18

Hipster

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Mayo clinic. This fits Grac to a T

Pay attention to the last page where it says how long it lasts. You mentioned she needs a big girl time out a few times but after my daughter did 18 months for multiple B&E's in multiple counties with the dregs of society her take away was nothing more than a new bag of tricks/mind games to try out.. That system doesn't always work out as intended either. Probation wouldn't even violate her and put her back in for failing multiple drug tests, a condition of her release. Hope for the best, but be prepared.

Moparmat2000

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Pay attention to the last page where it says how long it lasts. You mentioned she needs a big girl time out a few times but after my daughter did 18 months for multiple B&E's in multiple counties with the dregs of society her take away was nothing more than a new bag of tricks/mind games to try out.. That system doesn't always work out as intended either. Probation wouldn't even violate her and put her back in for failing multiple drug tests, a condition of her release. Hope for the best, but be prepared.
Thanks for the heads up. I am prepared. I told my wife today, that no I dont want her back here. I have 2 other kids to worry about. Then told my wife I will not let you sacrifice the rest of us for 1 person, and that these other 2 kids have not had a normal childhood for the last 8 years. Grac says she just wants to live in a stable home. I had to laugh at that statement because her actions towards everybody make it NOT a stable home. And the best thing for everybody here is for her to not be here.

Last edited:

GrimsterGMC

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up. I am prepared. I told my wife today, that no I dont want her back here. I have 2 other kids to worry about. Then told my wife I will not let you sacrifice the rest of us for 1 person, and that these other 2 kids have not had a normal childhood for the last 8 years. Grac says she just wants to live in a stable home. I had to laugh at that statement because her actions towards everybody make it NOT a stable home. And the best thing for everybody here is for her to not be here.
When my daughter turned 16 her behaviour forced me to tell her to leave and phoned her boyfriend to come pick her up. She was then kicked out of his parents house for the same behavior she showed us, she went to another house and the pattern continued until she ran out of people who would tolerate her. We then gave her a second chance to come home, but with a few but non negotiable rules about respecting others, she lasted a week and I had to show her the road again. It was the hardest thing I had ever had to do as she was our first born and she was always my little buddy, but if it's in their nature to be socially destuctive then there is nothing you can do that will change them. You then have to focus all of your efforts into the rest of your family. It's their choice if they no longer wish to be a part of your household, not yours.

dave s

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Our youngest daughter fit into most of all the above read messages. Started at 8 years old actually. She was my buddy! But once it started it was in and out of hospitals, rehabs, counseling,jail, boot camp, you name it, she went to it. Our family suffered with her behavior for over 24 years. It was hell. My wife never gave up but tough love was just that, tough. On us more than her probably. My wife and I are raising her two boys, 17 and 10, since they were 4 and then later the second boy came to live with us at 3. Older boys now working on his Eagle project for Scouts, little guy plays basketball. But our daughter never could shake the drugs and bad behavior and three years ago passed from an overdose. Two older sisters both took very different paths and are both married and raising families and are successful. You just never know. Even after all the hell she put herself and us through, I still miss her. It's a crazy world.