my 1994 silverado

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Moparmat2000

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Started on my cowl hood. One small dent to fill from having it all these years floating around the shop , and moving it around, plus i am finding small spots of surface rust under the black shipping primer. I think i bought it back in 1999. Gonna sand it all bare, and epoxy prime it to seal it, then put my gray fill n sand primer over it.

I have just enough metallic teal chromabase, and clear to jamb and edge it. I cant wait to put it on.

Now i gotta decide if i want it

Plain teal

teal with black skunk stripes

Wait and just two tone the truck with lighter corvette teal on top.

And if i want to put on repop chevelle cowl induction emblems on the sides of the cowl

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

Moparmat2000

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yeah it kinda makes me sad, but then again just think its impressive. The old tbi wont quit.

Everything can be rebuilt, or repaired. Thats the beauty of it. The aftermarket support for these trucks is great. Now that i'm using mine again but not as primary transportation, i'll be lucky if i see the odometer hit 200K in the next 20 years.