My 1990 C1500 SWB Build - Daily Driver

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PolarBear

BORKBORKBORKBORK
Reaction score
Wooooooooooo!

This is the exact look i've been going for all of these years.

I guess, it's definitely time to do bodywork, now.

You must be registered for see images attach

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I kind of dig the five different colors with the new wheels, no idea why. It's like a non clownish version of a VW harlequin car.

Mando_Obs

Reaction score
Ive been following this thread for a while now and its become a huge inspiration for my 89 build. I'll just be doing a cammed 5.3/t56 magnum set up, with boost planned later on down the road. That dirty dingo crossmember looks sweet. I know holley just released a adapter bracket that works with the stock crossmember, its advertised to be used with the hooker motor mounts but im just running the ICT swap plates. Tho i doubt that would make such a difference.

PolarBear

BORKBORKBORKBORK
Reaction score
Ive been following this thread for a while now and its become a huge inspiration for my 89 build. I'll just be doing a cammed 5.3/t56 magnum set up, with boost planned later on down the road. That dirty dingo crossmember looks sweet. I know holley just released a adapter bracket that works with the stock crossmember, its advertised to be used with the hooker motor mounts but im just running the ICT swap plates. Tho i doubt that would make such a difference.

Thanks for following along! I appreciate it.

I'll be honest, the only reason I did the dirty dingo crossmember was because I just wanted to try a fancy crossmember out.

I can't see any reason why a stock crossmember, couldn't work.