My 1990 C1500 SWB Build - Daily Driver

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PolarBear

BORKBORKBORKBORK
Reaction score
I'm not big on FB, and I have no idea what's going on here, but I liked/followed based on the context. :lol:

Is this your business?

Correct, and thank you.

I'd like to make a run at online GMT400 parts sales. Just counted 300 trucks, might as well sell the stuff somewhere.

The North Central Kansas / South Central Nebraska farmers could care less about body and interior parts. They just want the drivelines to keep their pasture rig's going.

PolarBear

BORKBORKBORKBORK
Reaction score
Ya'll ever seen a $300 Gen 4 Industrial 6.0 with square port heads before?

Me, either. Til it landed in my bed.

This thing is cheap!

I guess we'll be doing a Gen 4 6.0 with the LSA, now.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Drunkcanuk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nice score. Now if someone was looking for something like that, what weird rocks would you have to look under? I'm thinking of a LS swap, but the yards around here get picked clean fast, and dudes resell them marked up pretty high.

PolarBear

BORKBORKBORKBORK
Reaction score
Nice score. Now if someone was looking for something like that, what weird rocks would you have to look under? I'm thinking of a LS swap, but the yards around here get picked clean fast, and dudes resell them marked up pretty high.

The Canadian market is entirely different from the American market, those guys up there are snappier on the deals, than down here.

I've got a few Canadian friends who've had really good luck purchasing whole trucks at Estate auctions / etc for $5-750. Seems to work much better that way, than buying an already pulled engine.

Look for 99-06 Silverado / Sierra for the 4.8/5.3 and 01-06 2500 and 3500 trucks for the 6.0.