My 1990 C1500 SWB Build - Daily Driver

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PolarBear

BORKBORKBORKBORK
Reaction score
Well, figured out why my clutch won't disengage.

The Clutch kit I ordered, was shipped with the wrong clutch disk. Causing the clutch disk to intersect the pressure plate and not allow it to free-spin when the clutch is pushed.

You must be registered for see images attach

In other news, since it's time to pull the trans and switch the clutch out, I figured I should unbox and paint the dirty-dingo tubular trans crossmember I bought a few months ago. It'll replace the factory trans crossmember.

PolarBear

BORKBORKBORKBORK
Reaction score
Picked up some parts yesterday, now we're back to a 100% stock interior.

Still need to wipe some stuff down, shampoo the seat and do some general interior cleaning.

I also received the replacement clutch kit, it seems the clutch disk is a bit smaller and clears the pressure plate, 360*. I'll get that thrown in next weekend.

PolarBear

BORKBORKBORKBORK
Reaction score
For those of you who collect GMT400 diecast and models, Hotwheels will have this 1990 live at 11am CST.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
For those of you who collect GMT400 diecast and models, Hotwheels will have this 1990 live at 11am CST.

Yup, gotta be a member of the Red Line Club, but it's only $10 to join and really fast too.
This truck looks like it lives up to the hype; Lamley Group on YouTube did a video on it last night.

PolarBear

BORKBORKBORKBORK
Reaction score
Yup, gotta be a member of the Red Line Club, but it's only $10 to join and really fast too.
This truck looks like it lives up to the hype; Lamley Group on YouTube did a video on it last night.

I'll tell you, i'm guilty of spending the $9.99 to join the club this morning.

Now we await 11am.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
I started a new thread on this little truck, so as not to further derail all the threads I've talked about it on! See "the lounge".....