MSCustoms 90 ECSB Blue Beast

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MSCustoms

Its not just a Truck
Reaction score
Since phoenix had record heat this weekend, I decided to take the girl out and head northward. It was nice waking up to 65 degree weather at 7 in the morning but on to the pictures. Some are different angles but pictures non the less.

You must be registered for see images attach

Overall was a fun trip and she didn't have any trouble climbing the hills. I even stopped by Rock Springs for pie

The Arctic Fox

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

looks like your truck is buckling under the pressure... :think: :shrug:

Kyle97GMC

NO SIR IT'S NOT A CHEVY.
Reaction score
She is looking sexy man! I've been in Phoenix since thursday because my little sister had surgery at Phoenix Childrens Hospital and its freaking ten degrees hotter here than Cruces haha It's terrible!

MSCustoms

Its not just a Truck
Reaction score
She is looking sexy man! I've been in Phoenix since thursday because my little sister had surgery at Phoenix Childrens Hospital and its freaking ten degrees hotter here than Cruces haha It's terrible!

Thanks, its been pretty hot here especially this weekend. Hope the surgery goes well, maybe ill run into you before you leave

Kyle97GMC

NO SIR IT'S NOT A CHEVY.
Reaction score
Thanks it did go good! She had surgery on Friday and is just recovering still. Yeah man we should be here till at least Tuesday. Maybe a little longer!