MSCustoms 90 ECSB Blue Beast

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MSCustoms

Its not just a Truck
Reaction score
Today I picked up this nifty toy. Its a 1972 Juki LU-55 industrial sewing machine. I have stuff to do on the Blazer before I redo the front bench in the truck.

You must be registered for see images attach

On another note, I decided to stop working on the headache rack for now.

MSCustoms

Its not just a Truck
Reaction score
I am changing the color of the interior in the Blazer and I have completed the carpet inserts along the bottom of the door. First I cut out particle board to the exact shape of the inserts and included the vent hole, screw holes, and holes for the chrome insert.

Then I cut out the carpet to match the particle board and sewed a vinyl strip along the outside edge for the border.

Once both parts were completed, I glued them together with Dan Tack industrial spray glue.

I then folded over and glued the vinyl strip to the back of the particle board and added a few staples to hold it in place. I also cut out a rough sized hole for the vent.

Finally, I stapled the vent to the particle board, cut the vent hole to shape, and tucked the carpet into the lip of the vent. I also added the chrome insert to the top

MSCustoms

Its not just a Truck
Reaction score
Received some goodies in the mail today. My door hinges have oval holes in them so I ordered a complete set of hinges for both doors along with window seals. I will start the hinges when the weather is nice which will be in like december.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Received some goodies in the mail today. My door hinges have oval holes in them so I ordered a complete set of hinges for both doors along with window seals. I will start the hinges when the weather is nice which will be in like december.

Haha, pull it in the garage with a big fan

MSCustoms

Its not just a Truck
Reaction score
no room in the garage :nono: it took a couple days to make room for the sewing machine haha

The Arctic Fox

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I wish i had a garage.... all i have is a driveway, leading to a shack with a 68 camaro that's been parked and hasn't moved in 17 or so years.... sad face...